Jamestown Farmers Market 2018
I co-manage the Jamestown Farmers Market, and I also show recents works for sale. Visit us! Every Monday in the summer of 2018 starting June 11.
This year's Jamestown Farmers Market meets at the Jamestown Recreation Center right at East Ferry, in the heart of Jamestown's main village business district. Mondays: June 11 through September 3, 4:00-7:00pm. Visit the Farmers Market and then stroll up Narragansett Avenue for fine food, drinks, and more shopping.
Vendors for 2018:
- Windmist (local meats, eggs, veggies)
- Montville Candy
- Travis Goat Farm (goat milk products)
- Lemons Aid
- Provencal Bakery
- Marla's Magic Cookies
- Nina's Beads jewelry
- Elaine Porter cast stone garden art
- Island Design stained glass
- Goodland's Gardens (organic veggies)
- Goodland Pottery
- Jillian Barber ceramic art
- Verde Garden flowers
- Mello Farms produce
- Sweetflower Organics skin care
- Alexandra Kent Arts
Really, just wonderful paintings and a delightful story to go with them.
Alan in NK
If Gwennie & Ellie are gone I have other animals for you to meet... I am enjoying the way these personalities emerge & take over their portraits. Please do come to the Farmers Market and introduce yourself!
- working... 5
- working... 5
- Farmers Market, East Ferry Rec Center, Jamestown, RI, every Monday from June 11, 4-7 pm
© Copyright 2018, Alexandra Kent, AlexandraKent.com, Jamestown, Rhode Island USA.