Jamestown Farmers Market 2019
Join us every Monday 3-6:30pm at the Jamestown Rec Center, at East Ferry.
I co-manage the Jamestown Farmers Market, and I also have many of my own recent works for sale, including my famous little animal portraits, my chicken totes, all-season ornaments, and recent lanscapes and seascapes.
This year's Jamestown Farmers Market meets at the Jamestown Recreation Center right at East Ferry, in the heart of Jamestown's main village business district. Mondays all summer, 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the Farmers Market and then stroll up Narragansett Avenue for fine food, drinks, and more shopping.
Vendors for 2018:
- Windmist (local meats, eggs, veggies)
- Montville Candy
- Travis Goat Farm (goat milk products)
- Lemons Aid
- Provencal Bakery
- Marla's Magic Cookies
- Nina's Beads jewelry
- Elaine Porter cast stone garden art
- Island Design stained glass
- Goodland's Gardens (organic veggies)
- Goodland Pottery
- Jillian Barber ceramic art
- Verde Garden flowers
- Mello Farms produce
- Sweetflower Organics skin care
- Alexandra Kent Arts
Allie in Jamestown
Really, just wonderful paintings and a delightful story to go with them.
Alan in NK
If Gwennie & Ellie are gone I have other animals for you to meet... I am enjoying the way these personalities emerge & take over their portraits. Please do come to the Farmers Market and introduce yourself!
Thanks for your artistic gifts! They enhance the world around us.
- Farmers Market, East Ferry Rec Center, Jamestown, RI, every Monday 3-6:30 pm, all summer.
- JAAS Open Studio Tour An island tour of art studios, including here at 170 Walcott Ave (studio in back), August 2019.
- Conanicut Island Art Association Annual Members Art Show, East Ferry Rec Center, Jamestown, RI, summer 2019.
© Copyright 2019, Alexandra Kent, AlexandraKent.com, Jamestown, RI USA.